I often look up at the stars and wonder about my place and purpose in the universe. Often these thoughts overwhelm me and I switch to thinking about the galaxy that we know; the stars and the planets. Then I imagine eating a planet. If I could eat a planet this is what its sludge would taste like. Cool, lush, smooth in texture and with a slightly sweet chocolatey taste to match its light brown muddiness. Scooped up in a Stargazer cup this sludge was first enjoyed as a snack then dessert then breakfast and then I made a whole bowl of it for dinner. It's that good!
This will make two cups of really good galactic sludge.
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 banana chopped
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup of milk (we use almond)
- Handful of ice cubes
- 3 good kale leaves with their stalks removed (optional)
- Garnish: toasted coconut, berries and toasted buckwheat
- Place all ingredients into a blender
- Blend until you have a thick goo
- Pour into a bowl and stir through the chia seeds
- Garnish with toasted coconut, berries and toasted buckwheat
- Enjoy a good cup of galactic sludge and ponderings of the universe
- Once you have scooped all sludge out of the blender fill it with water as cleaning hardened galactic sludge is no fun.